Address: 118 Donnison Street, Gosford
Phone: (02) 4304 7500
Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.30am - 12.30pm
Please note: all Libraries are closed on public holidays.
Gosford railway station is approximately five minutes walk from the library.
Major bus stops are also located at the railway station, and within 500 metres of the library in Mann Street, Gosford.
To find out more about public transport options to this library, visit Transport NSW.
Gosford Library was opened on 12 November 1969 by the Shire President Councillor, L.J. McCarthy.
Two accessible parking spaces are located next to the library in Eliza Street. Limited on-street parking is also available. There are three major parking stations in the area: the Imperial Shopping Centre, the Town Centre, and the Baker Street car park.
The main entrance from Donnison Street has ramp access.
- Local studies collection: Materials relating to the economic, social and environmental history of Gosford City.
- Family history: Resources for family historians and genealogists.
- Legal Information Access Centre (LIAC): Plain-English legal materials on a range of common legal problems.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics: Print and online resources including census data.
- Conservatorium collection: A collection of sheet music on loan from the Central Coast Conservatorium of Music.
- Drug information collection.
- Junior Visual Literacy collection: Picture books with complex themes suitable for older children, teenagers and adults.
Public computers are available for internet access and word processing. Please call the branch to make a booking.