Come along for a guided exploration of our fascinating coastal environments with Ocean and Coastal Care Initiative (OCCI) guides.
Explore local rock pools or mangrove beaches and learn about the fascinating creatures that live there. Most suited to ages five years to adult.
All children need to be accompanied by an adult and all participants are required to wear closed in shoes for protection.
Places are limited so book early
- Thursday 6 July, Rock Pool Ramble, Norah Head, 11am
- Friday 7 July, Mangrove Beach and Seagrass Saunter, Bensville, 12pm
- Sunday 9 July, Rock Pool Ramble, Umina Beach South, 1pm
- Monday 10 July, Rock Pool Ramble, Toowoon Bay, 1.30pm
- Monday 10 July, Rock Pool Ramble, Terrigal Haven, 1.30pm
- Wednesday 12 July, Mangrove Beach and Seagrass Saunter, Bensville, 3pm
For further details or to book, call 0404 450 429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org