Arts, Culture & Recreation

Temporary Access

Council is aware that residents may require temporary access through council land in order to access their residential properties for the undertaking of building works, special events and the like. 

Access may attract fees for the access itself, security deposit/remediation works and key access.

Due to the sensitive nature of some reserves, access may not be permissible on all occasions.

Residents are required to complete the relevant Temporary Access Application available below.

Parks and Reserves Temporary Access Application (Online)

All Other Temporary Access Application (Print)

Also In This Section