We welcome the life and colour Buskers bring to the local area, from playing music, singing and dancing to all sorts of performances that entertain the public. If you are a Busker, this section provides the key information you need to get busking on the Central Coast.
The Application Process
- All Buskers (or people wishing to undertake busking) on community land within the Central Coast Local Government Area must obtain a valid Busking Approval Card.
- All applicants must apply for their Busking Approval Card in person and acknowledge and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of these guidelines. They must also agree to provide photographic identification at the time of their application. Scanned identification is not permitted.
- Busking applications can be lodged in person at;
- Central Coast Customer Contact Centres
- Central Coast Libraries - Woy Woy or Erina
Non-compliance can be reported to the Customer Contact Centre on 02 4350 5555.
View the busking guidelines