Stormwater Drainage Issue (Private Property)

Use this form to report a stormwater drainage issue on private property.

If the issue is urgent contact Council immediately (24-hours a day, 7-days a week) on (02) 4325 8222.

For emergency help in flood events, contact the State Emergency Service (SES) on 132 500.

For information that will assist you in completing your online request please read the Stormwater Drainage Issues Fact Sheet.

Stormwater Drainage Issue (Private Property) Form

Also In This Section