Road Occupancy Licence Application

Use this form is for any Road Occupancy Licence relating to:

  • Using traffic controls on council roads;
  • Occupying a footpath with disruption to pedestrian walkways;
  • Occupying parking spaces for longer than the timed restriction for commercial/construction work or community uses (e.g. hearing testing, health screenings or blood donor vans); and
  • Placing a skip bin on a footway area or on the road within the road reserve (this type of application must have a sketch depicting the proposed location, along with a copy of the public liability insurance).

Applications must be submitted a minimum of 10 working days prior to the proposed occupancy. 

Road Occupancy Licence Application

Also In This Section