Occupation Certificate Application

Apply for an Occupation Certificate under the Environment Planning and Assessment Act 1979 Section 109c(1)(c) from the Central Coast Building Certification of Central Coast Council.

This application must be made by a person eligible to appoint a Principle Certifying Authority i.e. the owner of the land.

If this application is for a 'change of building use', a fee will apply.

Please ensure you complete all information in this form, as incorrect or incomplete information may lead to delays in processing your application.

Occupation Certificate Application Form

Also In This Section